Paper Culture Giveaway: modern, customizable, eco-friendly cards
I had the pleasure of meeting the Paper Culture Team at BlogHer11. I got to see their designs first hand and hear the Paper Culture story. I also got a sneak preview of new products planned (customized artwork mounted on Bamboo). Details to follow!
I was impressed with the Paper Culture mission to deliver bold modern design through eco-friendly stationery. Whether you’re looking for baby shower invitations, baby announcements, birthday invitations or holiday cards. Their designs are exclusive, their paper is 100% post consumer recycled, they’ll mail your cards for free and even plant a tree in your honor with every order.
In terms of originality, their personalization features are truly personal. I’m not talking about adding photos or printing a generic message plus your kids’ names. With Paper Culture, you can add a personal message to one, some or all of your cards.
The eco-friendly and environmental stewardship part:
- Paper is FSC certified as 100% post consumer recycled paper (Note: FSC trademarks © 1996 Forest Stewardship Council A.C.)
- Paper is Green-e certified and/or Green Seal certified
- Generated by wind power
- Elemental chlorine free
- All envelopes and packaging made from recycled paper
As for the giveaway on Moms Going Green Blog, Paper Culture has generously offered a gift certificate worth $50!
Required for entry: Go to the Paper Culture website, then come back here and leave a comment telling me which is your favorite design.
Bonus entries: Leave a separate comment for each bonus entry. If you already ”Like” or “Follow: Paper Culture it counts as an entry.
1. Tweet about this giveaway. Use the green TweetMeme button next to this post. Or here’s a sample tweet you can copy and paste: Win a $50 gift certificate from @Moms_GoingGreen and @paperculture http://bit.ly/qY9spv please RT
2. “Like” Paper Culture on Facebook. Paper Culture is planting a tree for every new fan!
3. “Follow” @PaperCulture on Twitter
Please note, this giveaway runs through August 22, 2011 5 p.m. PST. Winners will be chosen at random by random.org and notified by email (make sure you leave that in the comment section). Prize shipped to winner after mailing address confirmed (follow up email).Tweet